The Annexe at Loch View Farm is a two-bedroom, unique self-catering cottage. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom and two additional toilets plus a lovely upstairs lounge with incredible views of Cowden Loch and the Mountains surrounding the idyllic village of Comrie in Perthshire. The Annexe is ideal for a couples getaway, either one or two couples, or a family holiday, where you have an abundance of activities to choose from. Activities such as fishing, tennis, paddle boarding, hiking, walking, cycling, bird watching, star gazing, golfing (lessons available), or just relaxing in the hot tub or outdoor seating area watching the wildlife on and around Cowden Loch.
Comrie is 2 miles away, with the picturesque town of Crieff 5 miles away. Perth and Stirling are 30 minutes with Glasgow and Edinburgh around 60 minutes away. A great place to get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy some relaxation time.
Fire Pit / BBQ
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-out: Until 10:00
- Check-in: From 15:00
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 21 night stay
A deposit of £200 will be paid by bank transfer prior to the arrival date and will be fully refunded at check-out after a satisfactory inspection. Bank details will be provided once the booking has been confirmed.
Guests can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours after booking.
- Full refund* if the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund if the booking is cancelled between 7-14 days before check-in.
- 0% refund if the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before check-in.
*If payment is done using a Credit/Debit card, a 2.4% fee off the total amount paid will be taken from the refund by the payment processor. This does not apply to payments done through bank transfer.
Please get in touch to request a booking cancellation.
- Sleeps 4 (However a family of 5 non adult children could possibly be accommodated so contact directly to discuss)
- Infants 0-2 don’t count however we only have one travel cot and one high chair.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Parties
- £75 Cleaning fee
- £200 deposit (fully refunded if everything is ok after check out)
* Fishing is available at an additional cost but it is strictly fly fishing only and catch and release. If any fish are caught and damaged, meaning they can’t be put back into the water, they need to be killed and there is a charge for that. Please also note that no equipment is provided. Please ask for more details.
* Tennis court is available free of charge but at guests’ own risk. Loch View Farm accepts no responsibility. We do have some tennis rackets and balls you can use. Please come and knock at the main house for tennis rackets.