Wallace Lodge is situated on the edge of the privately-owned Cowden Loch (catch and release trout fishing) at Loch View Farm. The lodge is a south-facing, traditional home with idyllic surroundings and beautiful scenery. The tranquil village of Comrie is situated 2 miles away, with the picturesque town of Crieff, 6 miles away. Perth and Stirling are 30 minutes away, with Glasgow and Edinburgh one hour away. Wallace Lodge is ideal for a quiet holiday, which could include fishing, golfing, tennis, cycling or hiking.
It has a fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful lochside view from the living room window as well as a 49 inch smart TV. The house has two double beds, three single beds and bunk beds. Both double beds are en suite with showers and there is a separate bathroom with a bath. Both single beds and bunk bedrooms have a washbasin in them. Upstairs, there is a large living room with another 49 inch smart TV along with a Nintendo Wii and plenty of board games, books and puzzles to entertain.
There is a Utility room with a washing machine and also a carport where there is a BBQ. You can also sit outside right on the water’s edge and enjoy the beautiful setting of Wallace Lodge.
Fire Pit / BBQ
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-out: Until 10:00
- Check-in: From 15:00
- Minimum 3-night stay
- Maximum 21-night stay
A deposit of £200 will be paid by bank transfer prior to the arrival date and will be fully refunded at check-out after a satisfactory inspection. Bank details will be provided once the booking has been confirmed.
Guests can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours after booking.
- Full refund* if the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund if the booking is cancelled between 7-14 days before check-in.
- 0% refund if the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before check-in.
*If payment is done using a Credit/Debit card, a 2.4% fee off the total amount paid will be taken from the refund by the payment processor. This does not apply to payments done through bank transfer.
Please get in touch to request a booking cancellation.
- Sleeps 8 (Max)
- Infants 0-2 don’t count however we only have one travel cot and one high chair.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Parties
- £80 Cleaning fee
- £200 deposit (fully refunded if everything is ok after check out)
* Fishing is available at an additional cost but it is strictly fly fishing only and catch and release. If any fish are caught and damaged, meaning they can’t be put back into the water, they need to be killed and there is a charge for that. Please also note that no equipment is provided. Please ask for more details.
* Tennis court is available free of charge but at guests’ own risk. Loch View Farm accepts no responsibility. We do have some tennis rackets and balls you can use. Please come and knock at the main house for tennis rackets.